A secured credit card is just like a regular credit card but it is secured by a deposit which is used as collateral. Secured credit cards help people rebuild or strengthen their credit profile. A secured card gets issued after the security deposit is received and the card limit is determined by the security amount.
|Credit Cards||Purchase APR||Transfer Info||Annual Fee||Credit Level|
|Back to top|
|Plastk Secured Credit Card|| |
0% intro APR
17.99% APR after that
|Poor CreditApply NowView Card Details|
- For a limited time, when you get approved for your Plastk Secured Visa card, you will get 5,000 points, redeemable after 3 months, that's $20!
- The only secured card with a premium rewards program in Canada. Use your points for merchandise, travel needs, and more!
- Points on everyday purchases
- Monthly Free credit score update. Powered by Equifax*
- 25 day grace period with no interest
- Zero Fraud Liability to ease your mind
- Helps improve credit score and knowledge
- $48 Annual Fee
- $6 Monthly Maintenance fee