High-yield savings accounts offer significantly higher interest rates than regular savings accounts. You can earn much more on your money to grow your savings faster. If you are seeking better financial return on your savings, you should consider opening high-yield savings accounts with reputable banks.
- Open an HSBC Canadian Dollar High Rate Savings Account and enjoy up to 2.25%* total interest rate on New Deposits± from April 6, 2020 to August 6, 2020.
- Competitive total interest rates* of 2.05% on New Deposits CAD 0 to 24,999 and 2.25% on New Deposits CAD 25,000 or more
- No monthly fees
- No minimum balance required
- Interest is calculated daily and paid monthly to you.
- Access your HRSA through multiple channels (phone, HSBC Bank Canada and THE EXCHANGE network® across Canada and around the world
- Risk free returns
*Rates as of April 3, 2020, and subject to change without notice. The Regular Interest Rate is calculated daily and paid monthly. Bonus Interest earned on New Deposits is 2.00% per annum, calculated daily on the daily closing balance of the New Deposits and paid monthly. Current regular interest rates (paid on the entire HRSA balance) are as follows (balance tier: regular interest rate, respectively): (balances between $0 - $24,999: 0.05%) and (balances $25,000 and above: 0.25%).
±New Deposits is the lower amount of the increase in Total Deposits (all your deposit accounts under the same Customer Account Number with HSBC Bank Canada) and increase in High Rate Savings Account Balance.
For information and to confirm most recent rates, please visit www.hsbc.ca
® THE EXCHANGE. User licensed in Canada by FICANEX Services Limited partnership on behalf of Fiserv EFT.
- Step up your savings with 2.00% everyday interest* with an EQ Bank Savings Plus Account
- No everyday banking fees
- Cheap international money transfers
- Unlimited transactions**
- No minimum balance
- Interest is calculated daily on the total closing balance and paid monthly. Rates are per annum and subject to change without notice.
- Transactions may be subject to monetary limitations. Please see our fees and features page for more information.