|Credit Cards||Purchase APR||Transfer Info||Annual Fee||Credit Level|
|Back to top|
|Tangerine Money-Back Credit Card|| |
|Excellent CreditApply NowView Card Details|
|Scotia Momentum® Mastercard®*|| |
7.99% intro APR
19.99% APR after that
|Good CreditApply NowView Card Details|
- Special Offer: Earn 4% Money-Back Rewards on purchases in two Money-Back Categories of their choice, and 0.50% Money-Back Rewards on all other purchases.
- This Promotion is only available to new Tangerine Money-Back Credit Card Account holders who apply between April 22, 2019 and October 31, 2019, and activate their Credit Card no more than 45 calendar days from the date Tangerine approves the application.
- 4% Cash-back will be earned for a 92-day period beginning on the date the Tangerine Money-Back Credit Card is activated. At the end of the 92-day period, Cash-back will be 2% on the selected 2 categories.
- Have your Money-Back Rewards deposited into a Tangerine Savings Account, and get a 3rd 4% Money-Back Category.
- Money-Back Rewards are earned automatically and paid monthly, and can either be applied towards your Credit Card balance or redeemed into your Savings Account.
- No limit on the amount of Money-Back Rewards you can earn.
- Change your 4% Money-Back Categories to suit your spending.
- All other Terms and Conditions for the Tangerine Money-Back Credit Card and the Tangerine Money-Back Rewards program remain unchanged. If the chosen 2% Money-Back Categories are changed at any time during the 92-day period while this Promotion is in effect, the 4% Promotional rate will be automatically transferred to the new chosen categories.
- Orange Alerts are emailed to you so that you're up-to-date on what's happening in your Account.
- 7.99% introductory interest rate on purchases for the first 6 months (19.99% after that)◊
- Cash back on everyday spending with no annual fee
- 1% cash back on eligible gas station, grocery store and drug store purchases and recurring bill payments
- 0.5% cash back on all other eligible everyday purchases
- Rates, fees and other information are effective as of February 1, 2018. Subject to change.