Tangerine was launched as ING DIRECT Canada in April 1997. Tangerine isn’t like a typical bank. For one thing, it does not have brick-and-mortar branches, which means it can pass those savings on to its customers by paying more interest on money you deposit without charging unfair fees. But that’s just the start. Although Tangerine is a bank without branches, it is much more than a website on the Internet. Its presence is also established via mobile, at Tangerine locations and through it contact centres.
- Earn an extra 10% back (up to $100)* for a limited time with a Tangerine Money-Back Credit Card.
- Apply for a Tangerine Money-Back Credit Card by July 5th, 2023 and earn an extra 10% back (up to $100) when you spend up to $1,000 in everyday purchases within your first 2 months.*
- Earn 2% Money-Back Rewards on your everyday purchases in up to 3 categories of your choice, and 0.50% Money-Back Rewards on all your other everyday purchases.
- You choose the Categories that work best for you-like grocery, furniture and entertainment. There are 10 to choose from.
- Money-Back Rewards are deposited into your Account every month, and there's no cap on the amount you can earn on your everyday purchases.
- No limit on the amount of Money-Back Rewards you can earn.
- Change your 2% Money-Back Categories to suit your spending.
- No annual fee
- Intro APR
- 1.95% on Balance Transfers
- Intro APR Period
- 6 months
- Purchase APR
- Annual Fee