It is not unusual that credit card companies run promotions. You may get unbelievable bonus or rewards on a credit card during a promotional period. Credit card issuers run promotions because they want to introduce a new credit card, to generate an opportunity to maximize traffic and to gain new customers, or to test a new market or concept. Most promotions are targeted over a short period of time and are branded as limited-time offers. Promotions come and go. Check out the current promotions of Canadian credit cards before they expire!
- Special Offer: Earn up to $200* in cash Bonuses by switching to a Tangerine Chequing Account.
- Earn a $50 Bonus by opening a Tangerine Chequing Account with at least $100. Become a new Client using the Orange Key 'Orange50' and open a Chequing Account between February 1, 2019 and May 30, 2019, and make an initial deposit of at least $100 to your Chequing Account.
- Switch your banking and earn an additional $150 Bonus
- Have your payroll direct deposits switched to your Tangerine Chequing Account within 90 days of successfully opening your Account. Your $150 Bonus will be paid after 3 consecutive months of deposits. OR, Switch 2 pre-authorized payments of at least $50 each within 90 days of successfully opening your Account. Your $150 Bonus will be paid after 3 consecutive months of pre-authorized payment withdrawals.
- Become a new Client and earn 2.75%* interest on your first Tangerine Savings Account, TFSA or RSP Savings Account for 6 months**
- The 2.75% New Client Interest Rate Offer is available to new Tangerine Clients whose Client Number with the Bank was created by October 31, 2019
- To receive the Offer, Clients must open an Applicable Account within 90 days of the date their Client Number was created. The Offer applies only to Tangerine Savings Accounts, Tangerine Tax-Free Savings Accounts, and Tangerine RSP Savings Accounts.
- The Offer is available on new deposits made within 182 days from the date the first Applicable Account was opened to a maximum $1,000,000 per Applicable Account Type.