Credit cards with low interest on purchase can be used wisely to save money. If you have a credit card with a low 7.99% interest on purchase for 6 months, you can make purchases today and pay a little interest to carry the balance for 6 months without incurring too much interest or fees, as long as you make the minimum required payments every month. Check out the best Canadian credit cards that offer low interest on purchases.
|Credit Cards||Purchase APR||Transfer Info||Annual Fee||Credit Level|
|Back to top|
|No-Fee Scotiabank Value® Visa* Card|| |
3.99% intro APR
16.99% APR after that
|Good CreditApply NowView Card Details|
|Refresh Secured Visa|| |
|Poor CreditApply NowView Card Details|
- 3.99% introductory interest rate on balance transfers for the first 6 months (16.99% after that)◊
- A great low rate with no annual fee
- Pay down balances faster
- Simplify your monthly payments
- Rates, fees and other information are effective as of February 1, 2018. Subject to change.
- Build your credit score easily with a guaranteed Refresh Financial Secured VISA
- No credit checks and guaranteed approval.
- One of the lowest credit card interest rates on the market (17.99%)
- Helps build your credit so you can get that loan you need sooner than you think!
- Build credit safely without the risk of debt.